- Park and open space
- Community and recreational facilities
In 4101, Council have failed in their provision of social infrastructure (green and open space, recreational and community facilities) for projected populations. The demand for these services is amplified by the volume school aged children living in apartments.
We now have the opportunity to promote a range of remedies:
- Mandate that Council spend 100% of developer infrastructure contributions in the postcode they are generated from;
- Make publicly available and accessible the amount of developer infrastructure contributions being charged, paid and spent within a postcode area within any given financial year;
- Implement the award winning Green Space Strategy 2015 designed by a collective of local landscape architects and community groups. This includes 7 projects over 2 years.
- Upgrade Davies Park as per the Master planning exercise Council conducted in 2009-2010;
- Implement the Riverside Masterplan 2008.
- Reinstate the provision of a Ferry Terminal (formerly Victoria Street) to service high density areas off Montague Road
Step 1 .Follow this link
Step 2 Complete your personal details.
Step 3 Select Local Government Infrastructure Plan.
Step 4 Upload signed and dated proforma
Brisbane City Council,
GPO Box 1434, Brisbane QLD 4001