- be in writing and, unless the submission is made electronically, be signed by each person who made the submission
- be received during the notification period (18 Feb 2016)
- state the name and residential or business address of each person who made the submission
- state the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on in support of the grounds, and
- be made to the assessment manager.
Submissions on Absoe Site Development Application
The former Absoe site is one of the most critical developments for West End and for Brisbane.
The current development application for the site fails to deliver on many fronts: public space, design and calling for greatly increased residential density and supermarket/retail space.
Thanks for taking the time to lodge your concerns on this crucial site in our neigbourhood.
The closing date for the submissions is Thursday 18th February 2016.
We have analysed the Absoe development application, and have created template letters. Here are two versions you can use:
We have a Word version letter here so that you can edit to add your own comments as you wish. It is in a format to be submitted.
We have also provided a PDF version – it is on Council’s Development Application form
You can lodge your submission by following the link
In order to be considered a properly made submission, the submission must: