You asked many great questions at our Meet the Candidates Forum, but there wasn't time to get to everyone unfortunately. We've compiled a list of further questions, and sent this to each of the candidates of the upcoming Gabba Ward 2016 election. You can have a read through a copy of the letter below. We will share the candidates' responses as they come in.
Thank you everyone who came along to the 2016 Meet the Candidates Forum, presented by the Westender and WECA. Particular thanks to all four Gabba Ward candidates for your time in presenting your position, and answering questions from the audience. If you couldn't make it, here is a video of the evening.
- be in writing and, unless the submission is made electronically, be signed by each person who made the submission
- be received during the notification period (18 Feb 2016)
- state the name and residential or business address of each person who made the submission
- state the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on in support of the grounds, and
- be made to the assessment manager.